List of Uniform:
- A navy school jumper with red stripe.
- A clean white shirt.
- A red tie.
- A plaid Coláiste Bríde school skirt or the Coláiste Bríde school uniform trousers.
- Navy socks or navy tights.
- Navy or black shoes only – boots, canvas shoes or runners are not permitted.
- A Coláiste Bríde school jacket can be worn over the school jumper on excessively cold days.
- A plain navy scarf or headscarf.
- School Half Zip ordered from Bodibro
- Plain Navy or Black tracksuit or leggings
- Students are expected to be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Hair dyed or bleached to unnatural or fluorescent colours is not permitted.
- Nails of inappropriate length and style are not permitted. Only nail colours that are neutral or “nude” are permitted.
- For Hygiene and Health & Safety reasons some subjects may have their own rules in relation to nails.
- Students are permitted to wear make-up and jewellery, but not to excess.
- Visible tattoos are not permitted.
- For safety reasons, nose studs, eyebrow studs or any other form of visible facial or tongue piercings are prohibited. Spacers are allowed for a two-week period only. Plasters are not allowed to cover piercings.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians and students to ensure that proper and complete uniform is worn at all times.
The school authorities are the judges of what constitutes acceptable standards of dress, hairstyles and jewellery.
The pictures below show the type of shoe that is acceptable. Runners, boots or canvas shoes are not allowed.