Parents Council 2022-23
Easter Raffle Fundraiser 2023
The Parent's Council's fundraising event for this school year will be an Easter Raffle. Money raised will go towards student study and wellbeing resources.
We are not asking Parents/Guardians to pack a bag, donate a prize, attend an event or give up any of their time this year but it would be greatly appreciated if you would respond to the VSWare request and donate to our fundraiser.
Tickets are available to purchase through VSWare - 5 euro per ticket or 5 tickets for 20 euro.
Tickets can also be purchased through the office if VSWare is not available.
Putting names on tickets - If the winning ticket is one of a number of tickets bought by the same VSWare account the account holder will be contacted to provide the names on these tickets so that the prize winner can be drawn from this group.
The raffle will take place in the school @ 3 pm on Tuesday 28th March 2023. Donations to our fundraiser purchased after 2 pm on that day will not be entered in the draw.
We would like to thank all who have generously donated.
Best of luck!
Loads prizes to be won including:
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS
Coláiste Bríde Parents Council 2022-23
- Chairperson - Anne Maguire - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Aisling Murtagh - email@example.com
- Treasurer - Gloria Ennis
- School Representative - Aidan Roche - firstname.lastname@example.org
Coláiste Bríde Parents Council
The Parents’ Council is made up of parents and the Principal or his or her representative.
A parents’ representative of the Board of Management may also attend.
They meet once a month. Their aim is to act as a link between the home and the school.
The Parents’ Council:
1. Organises talks for parents
2. Produces a newsletter once a term to keep parents up to date on what is happening in the school
3. Is consulted by the school about policy development and policy reviews
4. Organises a Book Fair in July where parents and students can buy and sell second hand books
5. Organises a book rental scheme
6. Organises fund raising events which support the book rental scheme, library books, equipment, etc.
An AGM is held at the beginning of every school year.
If you would like to get more involved in your daughter’s education, and if you would like to meet other parents, please come to the AGM in September. You could also think about joining the Parents’ Council.